An intensive full day programme offering training on important aspects of verbal communication. This programme covers various exercises that focus on the development of Public Speaking Skills with additional inputs on Voice & Speech enhancement. Video Recording and role-play enhance the interactivity and the effectiveness of the programme. These are further supplemented by specific suggestions on areas of improvement to each candidate. Details of the programme are offered below.
- Help raise level of consciousness about voice in communication
- Development of Modulation in tone of Voice
- Control over nervousness/hesitation etc.
- Refinement in Communication
- Fluency in speech; and overall clarity in communication.
- Poise & Confidence in appearance.
- Communication & Presentation Skills:
Voice & Speech Training
- Building better breath control
- Enhancement of capacity of voice.
- Effectively using Modulation of Voice
- Developing cordiality in voice.
Public Speaking Training
- 2-Minute & 5-Minute presentations
- Video Recording & Play Back Sessions
- Preparing a Presentation – Developing the Structure
- Keeping the Presentation on Track – focus on important points
- Including the right content
- Connecting with the audience
- Handling Stage Fright
- Personal Feedback on performances
- Counseling & Guidance on areas of individual improvement
Articulation in Communication
- Handling Q & As effectively
- Avoiding verbosity – Sticking to the issue
- Ensuring an appropriate tone of voice in speech
- Focus on Speaking Sentences
Duration : One full day of training
Timing : 9.00am to 5.30 pm
Venue : Nimble Centre, 318/3rd floor, Tulsiani Chembers, Free press road, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021.
Contact: 022 22810000/9930527551.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org