Humour has much benefit which is profusely passed on to the practitioners of Humour. Humour promotes efficiency. When we start using humour at work place, our job becomes full of fun. Among other things, it helps to remove stress and improve productivity. How to use humour with discretion is a question mark and a big problem. Our workshop will be very helpful in this context. After clarifying the different aspects of the subject participants are made to practice the use of humour in situations which are simulated.
Help develop ability to use humour confidently
- Help raise level of consciousness about humour in communication
- Development of Modulation
- Control over nervousness/hesitation etc.
- Refinement in Communication
- Fluency in speech; and overall clarity in communication.
- Poise & Confidence in practice
Voice & Speech Training
- Building better breath control
- Enhancement of capacity of voice.
- Effectively using Modulation of Voice
- Developing cordiality in voice.
Public Speaking Training
- 2-Minute & 5-Minute presentations
- Video Recording & Play Back Sessions
- Preparing a Presentation using Humour – Developing the Structure
- Keeping the Presentation on Track – focus on important points
- Including the right content
- Connecting with the audience
- Handling Stage Fright
Understanding Humour and its use in Public Speaking
- Understand the elements of humorous anecdotes and how to use them in the workplace
- How to tailor your messaging to a defined target audience
- How to structure written messages for maximum audience impact, taking into consideration tone, style, point of view
- How various platforms convey messages differently in a professional setting
- Personal Feedback on performances
- Counseling & Guidance on areas of individual improvement
Articulation in Communication
- Handling Q & As effectively
- Avoiding verbosity – Sticking to the issue
- Ensuring an appropriate tone of voice in speech
- Focus on Speaking Sentences
Who need to attend
- Teachers, Corporate trainers and Students.
- Public Speakers in any field
- Marketers and Sales Executives
- For N.G.O. professionals
- Anyone who is interested in Public Speaking
How will you benefit?
Surveys tell us that a person with a good sense of humour is able to cope up with the normal daily stress smilingly. Efficiency of the individual is also improved. Negative emotions like anger, envy blame game are replaced by positive thoughts which encourage you to take positive appropriate action. Following benefits are particularly significant:
- Humour helps in Communication:
- Humour gets people to listen. “Consistent use of appropriate humour makes people want to read and hear what you say.”
- Humour increases the likability of the speaker. “An appropriate use of humour will produce a favorable attitude toward the speaker.”
- Humour enhances Relationships:
- Humour diffuses conflict. “Humour has long been seen as the great equalizer-a means to identify as a key factor in peace-building and international mediation.
- Humour builds trust. “Social benefits of humour include group cohesiveness, reduction of status differentials, and diffusion of conflict, team and trust building among diverse groups.
- Humour encourages people to work together. “A growing body of research shows that when you share a laugh with someone, you’re mirroring not only one another’s body language, but also the hormonal and neuronal activity, prompting a mutual investment in each other’s well-being.
- Humour helps problem Solving
- Humour boosts overall brainpower. “A dose of humour releases the chemical serotonin in your brain, which improves focus, increase objectivity and improves overall brainpower.
- Humour improves decision-making. “Positive moods prompt more flexible decision-making and wider search behavior and greater analytic precision.
- Humour breeds better Health
- Humour reduces stress. “People with a sense of humour report less stress and anxiety than those with a low sense of humour, despite experiencing the same number of problems at work.”
- Humour relaxes muscles. “Humour relaxes muscles, decreases blood pressure and improves our immune system.”
- Humour helps Leadership
- Humour builds credibility. “Humour users are seen as more credible and as more competent.”
All in all Humour helps in making us happier people!